Handling a Wide Range of Personal Injury Claims
After a serious personal injury, all other concerns go out the window. You want a lawyer who will put the concerns of your family first. At the Orange County and Riverside County Law Offices of Law Offices of Carlson & Johnson LLP, we are there for all personal injury victims. Serving people across the full cultural and economic spectrum in Southern California, we are here to help whether you have been injured in a slip and fall, a train accident, or you want to file a wrongful death claim for your loved one.
Compassion Today · Compensation for the Future
- Car accidents: We will look at every aspect of your car or motorcycle accident in order to determine what happened, so you get the compensation you deserve. Car/truck accidents are particularly damaging.
- Truck accidents: Investigating truck logs, training manuals and maintenance records, we will maximize your recovery.
- Bicycle accidents: Whether you are a biker struck by a car or a pedestrian struck by a bike, we will make sure you are protected.
- Pedestrian accidents: Run over in crosswalks and struck just walking down the street, pedestrians are often injured by negligent drivers.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, we can help your family face the challenges of the future.
- Brain injuries: From mild injuries to traumatic brain injuries, we will make sure you have access to the proper medical care.
- Spinal injuries: Make sure you get help after your spinal injury, whether you suffered a slipped disc or paralysis.
- Construction accidents: We will help you explore all your recovery options after a construction accident.
- Dog bites: Pet owners can and should be held responsible for dangerous dogs. There is strict liability in these cases, so take action.
- Premises liability: If you have been injured on someone else’s property in a slip- or trip- and-fall accident, we can help.
- Dangerous and defective products: Dangerous and poorly labeled products can cause serious injuries, especially for factory workers.
- Tire defects and tread separation: Our attorneys have a keen understanding of tire defects and how they cause serious car accidents.
- Vehicle rollovers: No vehicle should roll over. We will look into the cause of the accident and how the car held up on impact. Off-road vehicles experience rollovers more frequently.
- Fires and burn injuries: Whether it happened at home or in a car, we will conduct a full investigation and get the facts.
- Elder abuse and nursing home negligence: If someone you love has been the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, you can protect them.
- Public transportation accidents: If you were injured by a bus, or were on the bus when it had an accident, you may have solid grounds for a claim.
Contact an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injuries can happen to anyone, not just in the categories mentioned above. If you have suffered a serious injury of any kind, do not hesitate to find out what you can do to make a full recovery. Located in Orange County and Riverside County, California, our attorneys are ready to answer your questions and help you explore your options. Contact us online or call us at 714-289-9818 today for a free initial consultation.