Compassionate Attorneys Make For Compensated Clients

Work Injuries and Construction Accidents

If you have been injured in a construction accident, you may be eligible for a financial recovery above and beyond workers’ compensation. An experienced attorney can help you assess your case and explore your options. At the Orange County Law Offices of Carlson & Johnson LLP, we protect the rights of construction workers across Southern California. From workers’ comp to personal injury claims, we can help you face any challenges of the future.

Compassion Today · Compensation for the Future

All workers are entitled to workers’ compensation, but most workplace accident victims are limited in the compensation they can receive. However, due to the complicated nature of construction sites, many injured construction workers are eligible to receive financial and medical benefits above and beyond workers’ comp, by filing a personal injury claim.

You cannot file a personal injury claim against your employer or a co-worker. However, you can file a personal injury claim against a third party for an accident on a construction site. If a separate subcontractor or a defective product was responsible for the conditions that led to your accident, you may be able to file a personal injury claim in addition to your workers’ comp.

Our job is to do everything possible to maximize your compensation. That means exploring both workers’ compensation and personal injury claims. We will explore all applicable insurance policies and look at all options, from product liability to subcontractor negligence. With extensive resources and experience, we are not afraid to pursue claims against any party.

Contact Us

The best way to assess your options after a construction accident is to speak to an experienced lawyer. With offices in Orange County, we are ready to protect injured workers across Southern California. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we also make home and hospital visits. Contact us online or call us at today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out what you can do to maximize your compensation.